Hope can merely be something that helps people sleep at night. In the case of 'Occupy', a lot of armchair resist folks feel camaraderie which is actually kind of damaging in the way in that they may never become mobilized. On the other hand, it is a true shot in the arm for those who have resisted authentically for however long.
The reason I have posted this video on 'psychopaths' is because the resistance leaders need to know that they are dealing with this kind of mentality. If they were fully aware, the strategy would obviously have to change. That says that the resistance has a lot to learn.
If the resistance were fully armed with techs and organized, for example: attacks on let's say Rothschild's networks would be occurring. The battle of the best would be happening already, but it isn't. This is only the stuff of Hollywood movies. The 'anonymous' threat is what it is. Is someone somewhere fully capable of taking down systems in the corporate structure, thereby wounding their abilities and cutting the flow of capital to their coffers? If it is, why are they waiting? Or do the Rothschilds of the world simply scan the planet, go to defcon etc., and scoop every worthy hacker that exists. Either join us or disappear. Simple.
Is this conspiracy thinking? Watch the video, learn a bit about the enemy.
I have first hand experience with the psychopathic nature - I have watched it in action, and watched it evolve over many years. Sure, as they say at the beginning of this video, everyone has come in contact; sure they say everyone can recognize a psychopath etc., but if you don't get into bed with your enemy, if you don't know how they taste, smell, breath and quiver, you are still outside the gates and likely will never come close to making a strike. So... let's stop fooling ourselves: compared to a 'normal' person, to regular folks, these people are alien monsters who will eat your children.
Get to know them a little, forget your friends, get close with these guys... just don't let them see you watching. Once they lock on you, well, you just better be ready.
The video below is a good short intro to the psychopath mentality in the social world - and the advice at the end is very practical for day to day interactions with these people in society.
(snippets)The video is audio only after the intro - part two plays auto after the first one ends:
Four levels of power:
- cognitive dissonance, double think
- they are hurt people - the brain want so defend itself, so shuts down emotions
what is left is a hole that needs to be filled
- fill it through wealth creation, excitement, partying
- low ambition/intelligence ends up in drugs and crime
- middle ambition/intelligence will seek power wherever, in any positon in society where they can't be held accountable (fired)
- high ambition end up in three power positions - political (Washington DC), financial (NYC), social (religions/Hollywood/media) Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Madison Ave - these three powers give rise to the final fourth power which a lot of people don't realize is out there
- the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers, Queen of England, Putin, these are the big power players that call the shots - they use the other three powers to run the world.